I think we'll be signing off for a couple of days as we drive up to Michigan and celebrate Christmas there! Stay tuned for pictures of Aiden's first Christmas and first birthday!
David has the same shirt! How funny! Its probably because its so hard to find boy Christmas clothes. I will have to bring it when we visit in January. Aiden looks so cute with his hat on. We hope you guys have a great Christmas!
Hello Josh, Beth and Aiden! Merry Christmas! I was just informed about Aidens birth so a late congrats :-) He is adorable! I hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays.
3 comments:
David has the same shirt! How funny! Its probably because its so hard to find boy Christmas clothes. I will have to bring it when we visit in January. Aiden looks so cute with his hat on. We hope you guys have a great Christmas!
Kylee has this shirt too. Hee hee. Love this picture! What a cute little elf. Merry Christmas, we love you!
Hello Josh, Beth and Aiden! Merry Christmas! I was just informed about Aidens birth so a late congrats :-) He is adorable! I hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays.
Love
Your cousin Shari
Post a Comment