Never fear, though. Aiden received his share of gifts upon our return. He's showing off his Cozumel Mexico t-shirt for you here. Also below is my favorite picture of Josh and I while we were away. We had just finished climbing Dunn's River Falls (behind us) in Jamaica. If you're interested in seeing all our pictures, you can click here for the slide show.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
We're Back!
So I'm guessing that most of you never realized that we were gone! You most likely thought I was being my usual, lazy blogging self and just hadn't posted for two weeks! But we were away! To celebrate our fifth anniversary this June, Josh and I took a seven day Western Caribbean cruise to Mexico, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica. I realize this is a baby blog, but the only relevance this post has to the baby is that we went WITHOUT him! We had a great time on our trip, and Aiden had a fantastic time at home with Grandma (thanks again, Grandma!)
Never fear, though. Aiden received his share of gifts upon our return. He's showing off his Cozumel Mexico t-shirt for you here. Also below is my favorite picture of Josh and I while we were away. We had just finished climbing Dunn's River Falls (behind us) in Jamaica. If you're interested in seeing all our pictures, you can click here for the slide show.

Never fear, though. Aiden received his share of gifts upon our return. He's showing off his Cozumel Mexico t-shirt for you here. Also below is my favorite picture of Josh and I while we were away. We had just finished climbing Dunn's River Falls (behind us) in Jamaica. If you're interested in seeing all our pictures, you can click here for the slide show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment