Monday, June 16, 2008

Hand in the Cookie Bag

Last week, as I was sitting at the computer paying bills, I noticed that the house seemed awfully quiet considering that two 18mos olds should be running around and playing. Listening closely I heard a tiny rustle of plastic in the dining room and went to investigate. Aiden had pulled his diaper bag off the table, and Avery was sitting quietly playing with the toys that had fallen on the floor. Aiden was huddled in the corner with his back to me. More plastic rustling. Peering over his shoulder I noticed that he had the open bag of animal crackers that I had been keeping in the diaper bag and was furiously cramming cookies in to his mouth, almost as if he knew he wasn't supposed to be eating right before lunch. He was wwwaaaaaaaayyy too cute to be mad at. Don't you think?

No comments: