Friday, September 12, 2008

Fruit Thief

Apparently we have a fruit thief in our house! Remember when Aiden stole an apple from the fruit basket and ate more than half before I could stop him?

The other day, while folding laundry in a separate room, I heard Aiden whining in kitchen. Too lazy to investigate, I called that he needed to come to me to tell me what he wanted. He never did and eventually stopped whining. A few minutes later, I wandered in to the kitchen to find this...


...banana peels everywhere, and Aiden polishing off the last of a banana that he had managed to peel and looking immensely proud of himself! How he managed to peel the banana by himself, I will never know, but needless to say, the fruit basket has been relocated from the kitchen table to the kitchen counter, well out of a toddler's reach!

No comments: