Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thanks, Grammy!

My mom spent her spring break with us, but I think she went home more tired than she arrived! Grammy helped us tremendously from cleaning our entire house to doing loads of laundry to cooking to playing with Aiden and even to keeping Caleb with her in the middle of the night so that we could get extra sleep between feedings! Since I've been recovering from a post-surgery infection, the timing of her visit was especially helpful, and I finally feel fully recovered and back on my feet! We are so blessed to have such wonderful parents who are willing to do everything and anything to help us during this time of transition!

Thank you so much, Grammy! You're the best mom and grammy we could ever hope for!

1 comment:

The Oswalds said...

Cute, Grammy matches the boys! Happy Easter! I want to come visit soon.