Not mine, thankfully! In fact, this post isn't about me or even the boys. This is about my special friend Shauna who is adopting a precious and super cute baby boy from Korea! I attended her baby shower this past weekend and had a wonderful time! The theme was rubber duckies and also featured items from Korea. I made a bath tub cake for the party, and at the request of my mom and friends, thought I would post a few pictures.!
I won't lie...the pictures do not do the cake justice. You just can't capture the dimensionality in a flat photograph. It was a pretty cool cake- at least I thought so- and I had tons of fun making it!


Keller Joel Hyunsoo Oswald, one of the cutest little boys ever!

Congratulations, Shauna! I had so much fun celebrating you this weekend!
2 comments:
Thanks again for making a wonderful celebration, extra wonderful! Love you!
Beth, Thank you for hosting such a special shower for my beautiful sister-in-law! I only wish I could have somehow participated! The cake you made is just precious! Im so glad Shauna has dear friends such as you!
Post a Comment