Tuesday, January 11, 2011

He's FOUR!

Don't you just love this face? I have no idea what this is about, but he basically refused to smile for the camera at his preschool birthday party. So this is the best I've got.

DSC_0150

The day before, we celebrated with friends at a Handy Manny birthday party, a theme he'd requested frequently ever since he was Handy Manny for Halloween. We had a full house and a wonderful time. I streamed caution tape all over the living room, we served food in clean, paint tray liners, the kids decorated hard hats and worked play dough with tools, and then we cut in to a special tool box birthday cake.

Here are the details:
partydetails
So it's official now: he's four.

DSC_0149

And I'm sad. Time passes way too quickly!

If the weather ever warms up, I'm hoping we can get outside for a four year photo shoot. But don't hold your breath for those any time soon. I'm thinking we might actually be taking two year and four year photos at the same time in March! :)

2 comments:

Grandma Grandpa K said...

What a beautiful Construction theme. It looks so professional. I love your cake!!! Soo cute! Wish I were there.

Ben and Holli said...

Beth-You did a fantastic job! Wow! Can I have a Handy Manny party too for my birthday? :)