Apparently I spoke to soon.
One day this week I left a basket of dirty clothes in the kitchen, intending to throw it in the washing machine. I moved on to other house cleaning and completely forgot about the laundry until I heard endless laughing and giggling coming from that room.
While boys might not bother with dressing cats in doll clothes, they seem to have no qualms with burying cats in large piles of dirty clothes.
Poor cat.
Clearly he's thrilled.
No worries though. Burying the cat quickly became less interesting than playing inside the laundry basket.


PS- If you were wondering about the lack of posts for the last month, I promise that I wasn't just being lazy! My camera fell off a table and was in the shop for three weeks. I received it from Nikon this past week, good as new, thank heavens! New posts coming all week.



1 comment:
Okay, I loved Aiden's face in the last post...I love the cat's face in this post...he looks so annoyed, so cat like! :) Hope to see you soon friend, like tomorrow maybe!
Post a Comment