In addition to celebrating the Fourth of July, we kept busy this week!
We built a fort in the living room and watched Horton Hears A Who.
The boys played dress up. Aiden came downstairs one day, "in disguise", so that no one would "knowed" him. His name is The Rich Cowboy, and he is in a band called Pirate Watch. Hilarious.
We baked red, white, and blue M&M cookies.
Actually we baked almost every day!
{Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins}
{Snickerdoodle Muffins}
{Homemade Sweet Rolls}
{Fireworks Jello Cake}
We met our goals for the library's summer reading program, and the boys received their glow-in-the-dark cups as a prize.
We headed to the pool several times, where Aiden met his goal of swimming the width of the pool! He picked a candy bar as a prize.
And we visited the Children's Museum, but I'll blog about that next week.
Happy Friday, y'all! :)
{Instagram via @bkarrer}















1 comment:
I meant to tell you that your fort out of the table idea was brilliant. I tried with the girls several days after I saw yours and it entertained them all day!
Post a Comment