-- He slept TWELVE hours last night! Yay, yay, yay! Aiden celebrated his four month birthday by sleeping his first ever 3-4 hour stretch. Crazy! How did I do that?!
-- He started rolling over at three months. He rolls over maybe several times a week but not yet on an every day basis.
-- He scooches around on his back and tummy to reach toys. We're talking inches here, not feet, but I'm somewhat worried about how much sooner this little guy plans to start getting around compared to Aiden!
-- He has such good head control that we've been using the Bumbo and forward facing front carrier since about eight weeks old!
-- He is one of the happiest babies I have ever met! And he absolutely lights up when he sees his big brother! I love it!
Life is crazy with two, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
3 comments:
Oh those pictures are so great. I love the one on the white blanket in his diaper...so cute!
He really is the happiest baby ever, I love how he smiles so easily!
Great Pictures, Mom! Well Done! So happy for you he is sleeping so well. And a bit jealous :o)
Congratulations big boy Caleb. You are so very sweet and your grandparents are proud of you!
Your beautiful smile melts our hearts.
Post a Comment