In other happy news, we are on day FIVE of Caleb sleeping 12-14 hours at night without waking up! You go, babe!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Chunky Monkey (4 month stats)
Those of you who see Caleb's thunder thighs on a regular basis won't be surprised by the news that he's now in the 95th percentile for his weight! Yep, he weighed in at 17lbs 13oz this morning and measured 26in long! That's 4lbs more and 2in longer than Aiden at the same age. Crazy! The pediatrician says that he's more than healthy and ahead of his peers in almost every area of development. Always good news for a mama to hear! That is, until the doctor said, "I expect he'll be sitting up soon and crawling shortly after." What?! Yikes! I certainly hope not!
In other happy news, we are on day FIVE of Caleb sleeping 12-14 hours at night without waking up! You go, babe!
In other happy news, we are on day FIVE of Caleb sleeping 12-14 hours at night without waking up! You go, babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Slow down and let Grandma catch up little mister thunder thighs. I think I'll give them a little squeeze.
Post a Comment