Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Walking!

Caleb has been taking steps now for at least 2-3 weeks, though his longest stretch until yesterday was still only about 10 steps at a time. Today, however, he seemed to wake up and decide it was time to walk everywhere! His Moppets teachers even commented after his class this morning about his sudden progress! I think we'll still see our fair share of crawling for a while, but he is loving taking off towards whatever suits his fancy! I can't believe my baby is already walking!

Here is a few brief clips that we caught last night plus a special way that we're preparing him for his big birthday next week...Enjoy!

***The file is slightly larger than usual (might take longer to load) and seems to be a little glitchy. I'll try to post an updated, faster-to-load copy soon.

2 comments:

Meg said...

HE's so cute! I can't wait to see him soon!

Grandma Grandpa K said...

That is so adorable! I can't believe how he's growing so fast.
Happy Birthday Caleb!