Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Perfect Summer Day

This week we're getting a reprieve from the scorching temps we've been experiencing lately. Yesterday dawned warm but breezy, no humidity, upper 70s, the perfect day! We moseyed around outside, playing and running errands, until we got a super great invite from our friends Heather and Katie to come swim at their pool! Yay! As you well know, we LOVE swimming!



And we love Katie too. Isn't she gorgeous? She's going to marry Caleb one day! Well, that's my plan anyway!




And while Aiden and Katie were soaking up the pool and camera time, Caleb was jetting off on his own every time Heather and I turned our backs for a second! Man, is he fast too!


We came home and enjoyed freezer pops on the front porch, the perfect end to the perfect summer day!




I think his first bite was colder than he anticipated!


Have I mentioned that I love summer!

No comments: