Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Testing 1-2-3

Okay, so I'm trying to figure out how to add larger pictures to the blog. I'm testing with this one since I never posted it, and it's one of my all-time favorite pictures of Aiden, taken last Christmas during a (fairly unsuccessful) family photo shoot.

Here's to hoping this works!


Oooooooo...and I think it might have worked on the first try! Let me know what you think of the larger images!

5 comments:

Melissa823 said...

I think it's amazing! i LOVE it!

Meg said...

I love it, and I also really like your blog template.

Art Teacher said...

I like it!

Grandma Grandpa K said...

I'm all about photos. The bigger the better!

Art Teacher said...

By the way, I saw this truck driving down the road the other day! I wish we would have gone back there to do pictures again b/c I haven't seen it parked back there lately!