Friday, August 13, 2010

Best Clearance Purchase

Earlier this week I stumbled upon a Buzz Lightyear slip 'n slide on clearance at Walmart. Now, we are obsessed with all things Toy Story these days, but most especially ones that highlight the oh-so-amazing Buzz Lightyear! For 3 bucks, I couldn't pass it up! After just one hour of super duper fantastic fun, I think it's safe to say this is one of my best clearance purchases ever!

(Daddy sat at one end to propel the little ones down the slide, and Mommy sat at the other end to capture those priceless expressions!)

DSC_6263edit
DSC_6238edit
DSC_6240edit
DSC_6269edit
DSC_6261edit
DSC_6250edit

Avery and Lena were here during the inaugural run, and while Avery wasn't too keen on the slipping and sliding, Lena loved it! She was so cute!
DSC_6275edit
DSC_6272edit

And, oh yes, Daddy and I weren't going to be left out of all this fun and wetness! We each took several turns!
DSC_6233edit
DSC_6292edit

3 comments:

Melissa823 said...

These are great photos. We got one too, but Hannah will NOT slide down it! She doesn't want to get water in her eyes. Maybe it's a girl thing!

Grandma Grandpa K said...

Oh so hilariously funny! Family fun captured perfectly!

Art Teacher said...

I wonder how Maggie would feel if I took a run down the slip and slide? I'm guessing it would be frowned upon. How fun! These pictures are great.