Friday, January 01, 2016

3 Years & 2 Kids Later....

Just over three years ago, I wrote my last blog post. I started working full time again, and honestly, I did not want to spend any more time on a computer than I had to. While I didn't take less pictures, I lost all motivation to keep up with the blog. I don't really regret that, but the time has come to bring the blog back to life. Why, you ask?

I mean, did you read the title? Three years and TWO kids later... 

What? What? WHAT? 

More on that later. 

But since the URL is babykarrer.blogspot.com, and there are two additional babies in the home, it seemed appropriate to start documenting our lives again. 

The next two posts will be years in review for both 2013 and 2014. I'll document 2015 with several posts and then hopefully, we'll be caught up and back to our regularly scheduled programming! 

No comments: