Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Baby Belly Progression

Once upon at time, I thought that this was a HUGE baby belly...


(Week 22)

Yes, I really did! I remember the day that these pictures were taken, and I thought, "I look enormous!" Now I laugh at myself and wistfully wonder if I will ever be that skinny again...How sad!

Yesterday, the word "enormous" took on a new meaning when I looked in the mirror and saw this...


(Week 36)

Where did that come from?! Obvious baby Karrer is growing like a weed! He most likely weighs about 6 lbs and is about 20 inches long. Unfortunately for me, he may put on another 1-2 lbs before birth, so I only see more waist expansion in my future!


More baby belly shots from month 9 can be viewed using the link on the left. Also, check back later this week for pictures of baby Karrer's completed nursery!

No comments: