So here's to our long "rub-a-dub-dub and splashing in the tub" times!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Rub A Dub Dub
We haven't posted any bath pictures for some time, so I felt like we were due! Aiden LOVES bath time and spends about an hour playing in the tub each time! Since his lengthy baths were interfering with our nighttime routine, we switched baths to the morning, so he can play 'til his heart's content! Mommy washes him up and plays for a time, then spends the remainder of the time in the bathroom getting ready for the day. Actually, this is a quite convenient schedule since I no longer have to worry about what messes Aiden's making while I'm brushing my teeth and curling my hair!
So here's to our long "rub-a-dub-dub and splashing in the tub" times!




So here's to our long "rub-a-dub-dub and splashing in the tub" times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My gosh, an hour?! I think I'm in heaven with 20 minutes. That would be amazing.
Post a Comment