Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sad Sack!

Aiden is still in the process of becoming attached to a stuffed animal or lovey. I believe it's a toss-up at the moment between Curious George and the blue dog that's been in his crib since birth.

But I had a blast from the past this morning when Aiden discovered one of my favorite childhood stuffed animals Sad Sack in my night stand cupboard. Sad Sack was a gift from my own Pap Pap, and I believe he received his name from his sad, drooping head filled with beanies. Sad Sack needs lots of love! Especially considering he lost an eye at some point when my doll Judy hit him over the head with a hammer. (Don't ask. All I can say is that my sister and I were very creative in our play.)

So before too much more abuse could happen to my beloved dog - Aiden and Shadow were playing tug-of-war with him at one point - I snapped a picture of Aiden cuddling with my own lovey.

No comments: