I'm growing bigger and bigger every day! People are starting to stop Mommy in the stores and tell her that she's looking ready to have me any day now. She doesn't seem to appreciate their sentiments, but I think the comments are funny! If they think she's big now, just wait until I grow even more in the next six weeks!
My home is getting kind of crowded lately, but I've managed to make extra space by pushing my way in to Mommy's rib cage. I don't know why, but Mommy keeps trying to push me back down, like I'm making her uncomfortable or giving her shortness of breath or something. Well, I'm comfy here and don't plan on budging any time soon!
I like to stretch, punch, and kick. Alot. Especially at night. Or when big brother is sitting on Mommy's lap. Big brother just ignores me, but not much longer now and I'll be making my presence know in a way he can't ignore! My lungs are developing more and more, and I'm working my way up to good, hearty cries to get what I need once I come out!
The latest picture of me is below. Don't tell Mommy I posted it. She's not too happy about my latest growth spurt. Something about looking like she's ready to pop at only 34 weeks.
See you all soon!
Caleb
No comments:
Post a Comment