Sunday, February 22, 2009

Baby Shower Time!

My friends from church threw me and Caleb an amazing baby shower this weekend! From the stunning and exquisite cake to the lovely food spread to the monogrammed candy bar favors to the portrait of Caleb's ultrasound, everything portrayed so much thought and love for us and our new little one!

In lieu of games, the girls put together a "My First ABCs Book" for Caleb with each one of them scrap booking several pages in the book. Adorable!

And we certainly felt showered with gifts too! Caleb received diapers, blankets, super cute outfits, embroidered onesies, burp cloths, and a diaper bag, and much, much more!

There are no words for how thankful we are for our friends and church family here! We feel so loved and blessed and can't wait for everyone to meet Caleb soon!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the shower! We had so so much fun planning it and really just wanted you to feel as special as you are!

Art Teacher said...

Had so much fun at your shower! I haven't visited your baby blog in so long b/c I forgot the address and couldn't find a link and now I see that Libby has made 2 special appearances here! Can't wait to meet baby Caleb.

Jenn said...

Yeah for showers! The favors looked so cute! Can't wait to see pictures of Caleb!

Grandma Grandpa K said...

What a beautiful shower! So thoughtful and gorgeous. The cake and ultrasound picture are so creative.