Thursday, February 12, 2009

Now I know my ABCs...

I apologize for our lack of posting recently, but all three of us were hit hard with the latest cold bug going around, so we've just been laying around trying to get well. We're finally starting to surface again, so I thought I'd try to get a post up.

A funny story from this morning - Daddy asked Aiden, "How did you sleep last night?" and Aiden answered, "On my pillow with my doggie." How cute is that!

Here's a video to tide you over until I can take and post more pictures. Not the best filming on my end and not the best rendition of the ABCs that Aiden can sing, but he's so hard to catch on tape that you'll have to settle for these cute clips. The first time he's just playing around, but he gets in to the song shortly after...

3 comments:

The Oswalds said...

So cute! And he did such a good job!!! He is talking so clearly. Miss you guys. Kylee enjoyed watching with me too.

Grandma Grandpa K said...

What a great job with your ABC's, Aiden. Can't wait to see you soon.

Art Teacher said...

Definitely says "K" with a British accent. I'll have to get Kevin to listen!