- He is eating solids like a champ! He loves peas, squash, and sweet potatoes. He's iffy on green beans and doesn't look favorably on cereal in general.
- He is sitting up on his own and gets more stable every day.
- He scoots around, mostly in circles or backwards. If I leave the room for a minute, he is most definitely not in the same place when I return.
- He is surprisingly opinionated for someone who can't even speak yet and has quite the temper.
- He is still one of most smiley babies I have ever met!
UPDATE: At Caleb's six month check up, he weighed a whopping 21lbs 13oz and measured 28.5in long! That is FIVE pounds heavier and TWO inches longer than Aiden at the same age. Wow! I believe he was in the 90th percentile for both height and weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment