Before the first snowfall of '10, my dad dropped in for a brief (but then extended!) visit! We hit the Inflatable Palace for loads of fun and a great opportunity to run off energy before getting completely snowed in for next several days!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Inflatable Palace
Since the last time I've posted, we've been treated to about 30 inches of snow, thankfully not all at one time, but pretty close! The cold, snowy days lend themselves well to sitting around, drinking hot chocolate, and watching movies. As a result, I've been extremely unmotivated in every area, including posting on the blog. But, as it looks like the snow will be hanging around for some time, I had better start catching up.
Before the first snowfall of '10, my dad dropped in for a brief (but then extended!) visit! We hit the Inflatable Palace for loads of fun and a great opportunity to run off energy before getting completely snowed in for next several days!




The toddler area did have this "roller coaster" that we tried with the kids. Aiden was amused; Caleb was terrified! I think the picture says it all!
Before the first snowfall of '10, my dad dropped in for a brief (but then extended!) visit! We hit the Inflatable Palace for loads of fun and a great opportunity to run off energy before getting completely snowed in for next several days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Caleb's face in the second picture...he's not looking too sure about things!
Post a Comment