Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Latest Snow

This is late, but I have to document the record-breaking snowfalls that we've been having! Following the 12-14 in we received in December, we had an almost 16 in snowfall the first weekend in February, keeping my dad snowed in with us for an extra two days that he didn't plan on. The next weekend saw us receive another 8-10 in! Yikes! We actually had to cancel church two weekends in a row, and I'm fairly sure the snow will be on the ground until at least April, though I'm hoping that we're now done with Snowmaggedon. (Yes, that's what everyone is calling it. Or Snowpocalypse. Take your pick.)

Daddy and Aiden built a cool fort during our last snowfall while Caleb and I watched safely (and warmly) from the window inside!





3 comments:

Grandma Grandpa K said...

Amazing snow fall. Hey, I loved your Lauren monogramed outfit. The pants are soo cute, too. Can't wait to see you in March!!!!

TeamWhitehead06 said...

I love the photos of Aiden on the fort. Those are awesome!
That fort is pretty impressive too!

Art Teacher said...

I love the fort!!!! I wish that we had see it in all it's glory...I'm guessing it is getting smaller this week!