Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Breakfast & Bed Head

Caleb seems pretty underwhelmed by the preschool adventures we've been having this week. As sad as it is to say this, I don't think he misses Aiden much! He enjoys having the playroom to himself with no toys off limit, and he clearly loves having Mama all to himself. The house is so much more quiet with Aiden away, but Caleb follows me around the house, chattering away, dragging whatever toy he happens to be playing with at the moment. He has such an impressive vocabulary for his age and is already putting together two and three word sentences! Aiden, who was advanced in his communication skills, wasn't doing that for at least another month or two. I enjoy having this time to focus on my littlest man and savor his developments and accomplishments! He's such a sweet cuddle bug and is growing up much too fast!

I did snap a few pictures of him on the first day of preschool, but they were so cute that I decided to save them for this separate post.

Every morning he wins the best bed head award. Hands down.

He helped himself to seconds after Daddy left for work.

Not sure what this expression's about but I love it!

What a little cheese ball! Don't you just want to scoop him up for hugs and tickles?!

1 comment:

The Oswalds said...

Adorable Little Bed Head Boy! I know you are enjoying these special Mommy-Son mornings. Precious.
How are you getting your pictures so big? Beautiful Photography by the way! Your work is getting better & better & better!