During dinner, Daddy asked Aiden about what he did in preschool today. After answering, Aiden asked, "So what did you do in the police academy?"
Daddy answered, "I did some running, and then I had classes. I'm kind of in school like you."
Aiden replied, "Oh, so you're in the police academy preschool."
We burst out laughing, amazed at how cute and sweet and smart Aiden is. Then he hit us with, "So Daddy, do you know that when you drink water it comes out as pee pee and when you eat food it comes out as poo poo?"
Me, very startled: "Aiden! Where did you hear that?"
Aiden: "Preschool!"
Excellent. I honestly can't see his sweet, matronly teachers talking about bodily functions during friendship week, so I'm guessing that he heard this from another student! I wonder what other wonderful, educational tidbits he'll provide us with during the school year!
Apple picking pictures coming tomorrow!
1 comment:
So funny Beth! David and I have cracked up many a day at the things Mak brings home from "school". I think it is only the beginning for us! HA!
Post a Comment