Saturday, December 18, 2010

An Argument

DSC_7437(5x7)

For the most part, these two love being brothers. A little more every day, they play together, share, cuddle, and get along well. We most certainly have our share of fights too. Both are quite physical, and a simple altercation can quickly turn in to a knock-down-drag-out fight where one or both end up hurt and crying profusely.

The other day, though, as we were driving to preschool, I heard one of the first (and funniest) verbal disagreements between them that I have yet to hear. We had just passed a tow truck carrying a car, and their argument went something like this...

Caleb: Look! A truck! A truck!
Aiden: No, that's a car.
Caleb: No! A truck!
Aiden: No, it was car.
Caleb: A truck!
Aiden: A car!
Caleb: No! Truck!
Aiden: Car!
Caleb: Truck!
Aiden: Car!
Caleb: Train!
Aiden: What? There's no train.
Caleb: Yeah.

I think this one goes to Caleb. Aiden was quite baffled! And I was laughing super hard!

1 comment:

Grandma Grandpa K said...

So, funny!! I think sharing stories on the internet helps families keep their sense of humor! Is it helping?