Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Birthday Coming Soon!

Just as I was getting ready for bed, I remembered that I promised to post every day this week! (What was I thinking? Carly, I blame you for this idea!) I have spent the day frantically shopping, baking, wrapping presents, and cleaning the house. Only three more sleeps until Christmas! Because I am not busy enough getting ready for the holidays, I also spent time tonight planning a Handy Manny birthday party for a certain almost-four-year-old that I know!

DSC_8609
DSC_8614
DSC_8605
DSC_8617

No word yet on whether or not the mouse will be present at the party.

(Pictures from Halloween 2010, since I never posted them)

3 comments:

Grandma Grandpa K said...

Thank you very, very busy mom.

Art Teacher said...

I was posting late last night and looked for you 22nd post and thought oh know, I hope that she didn't forget already! Glad you got it in. I hope that we will make Aiden's birthday...but we might have to miss, you know, the whole baby thing might be happening.

Grandma Grandpa K said...

Hello sweet little Handy Mannie Birthday Boy, soon to be 4 year old. We're so proud of you!!