I bundled up the boys, and we trucked around the yard for an hour or so. Aiden loves snow!



Caleb couldn't decide how he felt about the snow.

I thought we might have convinced him of the fun involved.


But then I think he got too cold and decided that he'd rather be inside. Aiden and I would not comply, so he plopped himself on the ground and spent the rest of the time screaming.

I made it up to him with a warm bath, a movie, and hot chocolate once we came inside!
One last thing before I go- as an early Christmas present for the grandparents and to make up for my lack of posts recently, I'm going to blog every day until Christmas! So check back often this week for cute pictures I've been storing up!
1 comment:
Yeah for every day!! (: I almost feel like I'm there with you, especially when you include the everyday ups & downs. Poor Caleb! He'll get used to living in the new snow belt! We only have 2 inches. What's up with that?
Post a Comment