School ended with a pizza party. Before we ate, the children sang some of their chapel songs for us. The girls were definitely in to the performance; the boys, not so much!
Aiden and his best buddy Luke. They won't be in the same class next year, but hopefully we'll see him some over the summer.
Aiden and his teachers, Ms. Clay and Ms. Carroll. He adored his teachers! Like I said before, he talked their ears off, but I think they enjoyed it most of the time! And he was always so concerned if one of them were sick or missed school for any reason. I loved them to and already hope that we can get them as Caleb's teachers when he goes at three!
Summer is here, and we're enjoying every minute of it! But I'm sure fall and a new school year is just around the corner!




No comments:
Post a Comment