Confession: I have not blogged in over a year.
Fact: If you knew how much our little family has been through in that time, you would absolutely understand why I stopped blogging!
Some days I feel as though we have literally been "there and back again". Our life looks basically the same as it did a year ago, with a slight change here or there, but we are completely different inside. Mostly that is good. And despite the challenges, I am thankful.
I am also back! At least for the summer. I do enjoy blogging, but sometimes I don't like the pressure, and I have enjoyed the time off! But I'm excited about our plans for the summer and would love to document them, so here we go!
The kids and I put together a bucket list for the summer, and we're enjoying checking off activities! So look for posts about visiting the zoo, joining a pool, picking strawberries and blueberries, and more coming up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment