This summer I wanted to make the most of our time together as a family. I stumbled upon the idea of a "Summer Bucket List" on another blog and instantly decided to make one! We printed a copy and framed it on our desk downstairs, so that we can easily check off activities as the summer goes on! Exciting!
Here's what we have planned!*
- Visit a farmer's market! (check!)
- Bake cookies! (check!)
- Make monster t-shirts! (check!)
- Start a water balloon fight!
- Catch & release fireflies! (check!)
- Participate in the library's summer reading program! (check!)
- Read a chapter book together! (check!)
- Go to the beach - build a sandcastle! (check!)
- Make root beer floats! (check!)
- See fireworks! (check!)
- Visit a local donut shop! (check!)
- Play on a slip n slide! (check!)
- Enjoy a 1:1 date with Mommy!
- Make and play with Kool Aid play dough! (check!)
- Build a fort in the living room! (check!)
- See a movie at the Goochland Drive-in! (check!)
- Visit a locally owned, old-fashioned ice cream parlor! (check!)
- Make campfire cones on the grill! (check!)
- Learn to swim! (check!)
- Pick your own berries! (check!)
- Invite friends to our house for a PJs & Pancakes morning!
- Make watermelon lemonade! (check!)
- Go on a picnic!
- Visit a zoo! (check!)
- Splash at Stony Point! (check!)
- Go to the Children's Museum! (check!)
- Finger painting or hand print art!
- Have a pillow fight at bedtime!
- Visit a county fair! (check!)
Cheers to a super fun summer! Look for the "Visit a Zoo" post tomorrow!
*Once we've completed an activity, I'll link back to the blog post and pictures related to that activity!
*Once we've completed an activity, I'll link back to the blog post and pictures related to that activity!

1 comment:
You should keep a running list on here and mark off the things as you do them...I really like the exclamation point at the end of every item on the list...sometimes I feel like all sentences should end in exclamation points, it makes one sound more excited about life!!!!!
Post a Comment