I honestly can't believe that we lived in Washington DC for three years and never went to the Smithsonian National Zoo once! For shame!
Grandma and Grandpa were visiting last week, and Daddy had a birthday, so we decided to celebrate with a day trip north! We spent all day at the zoo, enjoyed dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, and then splurged on dessert at the amazing Georgetown Cupcakes!
Grandma and Grandpa were visiting last week, and Daddy had a birthday, so we decided to celebrate with a day trip north! We spent all day at the zoo, enjoyed dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, and then splurged on dessert at the amazing Georgetown Cupcakes!
Best. Day. Ever.
The weather could not have been more beautiful, and the animals could not have been more engaging. Caleb especially ran around gasping and shouting about everything! As you'll notice, he completely wore himself out by the end of the day. What a perfect family outing!
Our trip to Georgetown Cupcake will be receiving its own post! There is a slight chance that I have as many pictures of cupcakes as I do of animals!















No comments:
Post a Comment