{First day of preschool, September 2010}
{First day of preschool, September 2011}
{Preschool Graduation, June 2012}
Our little man graduated from preschool last week! I can't even believe it!
He is registered for kindergarten and more than ready to go!
This mama is far less ready!
Daddy is a champ and taught our big boy how to read this spring! Every time that he reads a sentence or a book, he announces "I am sooooo ready for kindergarten! Is it September yet?!"
He is also anxiously awaiting his first loose tooth! Every time he eats anything hard and crunchy or he brushes his teeth, he announces "I think I finally have a loose one!" But he doesn't. And I'm in no hurry for that milestone either!
He is also anxiously awaiting his first loose tooth! Every time he eats anything hard and crunchy or he brushes his teeth, he announces "I think I finally have a loose one!" But he doesn't. And I'm in no hurry for that milestone either!
September will arrive all too soon, and with it, a new set of "first day of school" pictures and probably a loose tooth shortly after. But until then, just a couple of preschool graduation pictures of my "baby".
{Pledge of Allegiance}
{Performing a song. I don't think any of the children are actually doing the same hand motion!}
{Diplomas have been received, and the troops are getting restless! Time to wrap this ceremony up!}
For the record, gyms have the worst lighting ever for photographs, and of course, the teachers stood directly in front of our seats to pass out the diplomas, so it was impossible to get good pictures! But it was a nice ceremony, and we enjoyed celebrating our little man! We are so proud of him for this accomplishment and for all that he has learned and absorbed in the last two years. We can't wait to see what the future holds for you in kindergarten and beyond, buddy!










No comments:
Post a Comment