Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekend at the Pool

DSC_9447
{A spin-throw! Daddy's specialty!}

This year we decided to purchase a local pool membership, and I am so glad that we did! I have incredible summer memories at community pools, and I want my boys to have the opportunity to make those same memories! Also both boys were born half-fish! They LOVE the water, and Aiden is putting every effort in to learning how to swim the length of the pool! Right now the pool is only open on weekends until school is finished, but that doesn't stop them from asking me every afternoon if we can head up to the pool. I think we'll be spending most of our time there this summer! And if our first days swimming are any indication, we're going to have a BLAST!

DSC_9444 DSC_9372 DSC_9387 DSC_9433 DSC_9453
DSC_9438 DSC_9409  



4 comments:

Susan said...

What precious pictures! I love yoru blog.

Yvette said...

Love daddy's face as much as your little ones!!

Stefanie said...

The smiles on their faces tell the whole story... they are LOVING it :)
So glad you decided to participate in Sunday Snapshot!

Art Teacher said...

I am cracking up at the life guard in the background...maybe someone should splash her to make sure she's awake :) Glad you're back!