Starting with last Friday's Antique Car Cruise In at Chick-fil-a! Grandma and Grandpa treated us to dinner on their last night, and we just happened to be there during the car show! So much fun!


And speaking of antiques, Aiden and I visited a just opened antique store in town this week, and we loved the planter out front! So did many butterflies!

Water gun fun! Trying to spray Mommy and Daddy through the front screen door, which thankfully is glass! :)


Now moving on to our Summer Bucket List!
{Summer Bucket List} Splash at Stony Point!
We arrived before the mall even officially opened, and we were the only ones there when the fountains turned on. So I quickly snapped this picture of Aiden, Caleb, Libby, and Maggie, and it might be my favorite picture from Stony Point ever.


{Summer Bucket List} Make and play with Scented Kool Aid Play Dough.
This activity was such a success! Unbelievably easy to make, and the boys played with their dough for HOURS! (Find the recipe here.)


{Summer Bucket List} Make watermelon lemonade.
Delicious! I definitely plan on making this again! Though I don't think I used as much water as the recipe called for- I didn't measure it- and I think the lemonade was slightly too strong/sweet. An easy fix though. (Find the recipe here.)


{Summer Bucket List} Make campfire cones on the grill.
We'll need a take two on this recipe because we accidentally burned them on the first attempt! But the flavor combination of these were amazing! (Find the recipe here.)


{Summer Bucket List} Read a chapter book together.
We started with The Fantastic Mr. Fox by Ronald Dahl and now we're reading Charlotte's Web by E.B. White. Aiden especially is loving this bucket list item!


{Summer Bucket List} Pick your own berries!
Our blueberry picking adventure will be posted on the blog next week but in the meantime enjoy a sneak peek of our favorite berry farm, Mt. Olympus.


Have a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment