So I nearly had a heart attack when I hopped on to the baby blog this morning and saw that we only had approximately 99 DAYS until Caleb arrives! We're officially under 100 days! Where has all the time gone?
Lately I've been bitten by the baby bug. I want to be near babies, hold babies, think about babies. I'm really anxious for my own baby to arrive and for us to be a family of four. At the same time I'm fully aware of the changes that will come with a new baby, and I'm cherishing the remaining time that we have as a threesome.
I'm only one week away from the start of the third trimester, and I've been feeling great. Tired but still energetic. No headaches. No nausea. Just all around comfortable and happy.
Caleb seems to be doing great as well. I wish I had a window in to the belly because I'd love to see what he's doing in there sometimes. He seems to be much stronger and more, shall we say, athletic than his brother. He already has his days and nights mixed up and keeps me awake most evening bouncing from side to side, kicking, flailing his arms, stretching, and who knows what else!
I'll post another baby bump photo soon!
1 comment:
As I recall, Aiden was extremely active in utero as well - it's hard to believe Caleb could be more so!
Post a Comment