Friday, December 05, 2008

Christmas Picture Outtakes

Aiden's Aunt Laura is an excellent photographer, so over the Thanksgiving holidays, we dragged her out in the freezing cold to a snowy playground to take our Christmas picture! She captured many great shots, and we had a hard time choosing which one to use! You'll have to check your mail soon to see the final choice, but I thought you might enjoy a couple of outtakes...

Aiden had a hard time understanding that he needed to sit at the top of slide without going down so that we could take a picture!

I love, love, love this picture! If I wasn't self conscious about being the only person looking at the camera, this would probably be our Christmas card photo!

Aiden really likes jumping and can jump fairly high with both feet off the ground. But he loves when Daddy helps him jump extra high!

Working hard to get up the shaking bridge!

Love that belly laugh!

I could be convinced to post several of the best family shots, but I'll save those for a later date! Thanks, Aunt Laura, for a great morning of picture taking and for several great photos!

1 comment:

The Oswalds said...

I too love, love, love the pic of you 3 (boys laughing)! Can't wait to see more, including the one coming in the mail.