Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Christmas in November

We're celebrating Christmas in Richmond this year with my mom and sister who plan to come for a visit over the holidays. For this reason, we exchanged gifts with our Michigan family over Thanksgiving. We thoroughly enjoyed celebrating an early Christmas in November, and Aiden made out like a bandit! I have to confess that Mom and Dad have been playing with his cool new toys as much as he has!

Aiden dived in to present opening with much more enthusiasm this year!

The favorite gift by far is the vacuum!

Aiden also got a super cool saucer chair from Great Grandma

Jenna loved watching the present opening. Isn't she adorable? I couldn't resist posting this super cute picture of her!

More of Aiden & Jenna after present opening! Aren't Karrer babies so photogenic?! We can't wait to add Caleb to the mix next year!
And yes, after looking at my photos from this vacation, I realized that, next time we're in Michigan, I need to work on getting more photos with family members other than Jenna!

No comments: